Cuisinart"'s new T-Series line features trendsetting toasters with sleek touchscreen button controls for premium styling and effortless toasting. New features make these units stand out "" QuickView" function lets users check toast without interrupting the toasting cycle, and a +30-Second control adds a little extra time as needed. The T-Series sleek black touchpad changes the dynamic of today"'s kitchen. Invisible in standby mode, it wakes up when the power icon is touched, illuminating options for Bagel, Defrost and Single Slice, as well as a choice of six shade settings. Style meets technology in the T-Series touchscreen toasters from Cuisinart!
- Full touchscreen button controls
- Choose your browning level from 6 different shade settings
- Multiple toasting functions for bagel, single slice and defrost
- +30 second toast function to toast for 30 seconds or extend your original selection for an additional 30 seconds
- QuickView" feature to check progress during the toasting process
- Extra-wide 1 1/2" toast slots with high-lift lever
- Removable crumb tray(s)
- Cancel the toasting process at any time and the toaster automatically lifts your bread
||6.5"(L) x 10.35"(W) x 7.2"(H)
|UC Cubic Feet
||8.0"(L) x 12.63"(W) x 8.75"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||16.5"(L) x 13.13"(W) x 18.13"(H)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.