The knife set includes a carving/serving fork and a bamboo cutting board. The power handle, blade and fork t into their own tray when not in use, and the cutting board slips underneath to store. Convenient, start to nish! The ultra-sharp blade on the Cuisinart Electric Knife carves meats and poultry as quickly and smoothly as it slices bread. The ergonomic handle is comfortable, even with extended use, letting users cut uniformly consistent slices, one after another. A simple trigger on/off switch turns the knife off the instant the trigger is released.
- Universal stainless steel micro-serrated blade cuts bread and meat
- Comfortable ergonomic handle for right- or left-handed use
- Carving/serving fork with stainless steel tines
- Compact bamboo cutting board
- Blade release button for quick, dishwasher cleanup
- Safety lock button instantly locks knife when trigger is released
- Storage tray for power handle, blade, fork cutting board sits under tray
||4.0"(L) x 5.0"(W) x 12.0"(H)
|UC Cubic Feet
||4.25"(L) x 12.75"(W) x 6.0"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||13.25"(L) x 9.13"(W) x 12.75"(H)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.