Our 24" 1000 Series Combination Refrigerator and Freezer delivers refrigeration and freezing in one package. U-Line's 1000 Series Combo Refrigerator / Freezer is available with black, white, stainless steel or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- White interior
- Three removable tempered glass shelves
- Digital touch pad control
- Patented frost-free technology
- Refrigerator temperature rage: 34°F to 45°F
- Freezer temperature range: 0°F - 5°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 4.2 cu ft holds up to 61 bottles (12 oz) or 114 cans (12 oz)
- Freezer volume of 1.5 cu ft
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||4.2 cu ft
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23 1/4" (514mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34 1/8" (867mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.63" (727 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||114 lb (52 Kg)
||26.5" (673 mm)
||34°F to 45°F
Energy Star Rated:
5.7 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2022
Receive up to a $1000 rebate with purchase of up to 4 qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2022.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.