Pack your wood-fired flavor wherever adventure takes you. Cook a feast fit for the wilderness right on your truck bed while you spend the day at your favorite fishing hole, or bring it along for a weekend away. Featuring Traeger's Digital Arc controller, the Ranger gives you precise temperature control with an added Keep Warm Mode to make sure your food is ready to eat whenever you are. Next time adventure calls, answer it with the Traeger Ranger.
Ranger Pellet Grill California Residents WARNING
1 Rib Racks
10 Hot Dogs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including diisononyl phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, a byproduct of combustion from this product, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Digital Arc Controller allows you to set the temperature in 5-degree increments
- Keep Warm Mode ensures food is "hot-off-the-grill" no matter when you eat
- Advanced Grilling Logic for precise temperature performance
- Meat Probe to check temps without lifting the lid
- Cook timer lets you know when it's time to sauce or check on food
- Baffled lid with latches for durability and safe transport
- Easy-to-clean porcelain-coated grill grates
- 184 sq. in. grilling area
- Cast iron griddle included to get that perfect sear on your steak, or cook an egg breakfast
- 8 lb. hopper can handle plenty of cook time
- California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
|Total cooking space
||176 SQ. IN.
|Pellet hopper capacity
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.